Saturday, August 15

My stupid love quote insults






I just need an excuse to put all these stupid sayings on here!
Ok Joke
1. If i where a movie he'd be a dead man!
2.Ever since i met him I have been spelling your name wrong because of all the others i have been with(sorry i just get them all freakin confused because they call me her and Stacy!
3. It freakin pathetic how nothing happened so maybe release your little paws and bark a little more so I can get in your head!
4. I actually like this because it says
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right,and forget about the ones who don't and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it. If it changes your life, Nobody said it would be easy,they just said it would be worth it. Yeah its OK.
*The CRITIC INSPIRES*

No comments: