Friday, September 25

Kanye West Should be a disgrace to man kind!


I would be like totally on his butt but since i have yonger viewers ...
The whole wide world is talking about the crazy-azz stunt that Kanye West pulled at the MTV VMA's.

In the middle of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for the Best Female Video Award, he run up on stage, took the mic from her hand, and said, "Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time." Essentially, she should have won and not you.

Therefore cementing himself as the King of Punks. As a result, "Kanye is a douche bag" has been tweeted more time than "I am sitting on the patio."

The poor little girl just stood there dumbstruck. Viacom has stripped the interweb of the evidence. But by now, we've all seen the video. If you haven't yet, then you probably don't care to.

So instead, I'm posting Kittens: Inspired by Kittens. The classic short-film with such timeless quotes as, "I want pie." "I want beef jerky."

Why? Because I'd rather see pictures of kittens than ever have to look at Kanye West again.

Enjoy.

P.S. The title of the post comes from the video, not a conversation between Kanye West and Taylor Swift.

No comments: