Thursday, September 3

A scary story about THEEEE CRITIC


So i was eating spaghetti on the other side of my kitchen table when i was like? 5 or 6 but i started twirling my spaghetti with my fork and stuffing it in my mouth i forgot to chew and i started choking, my dad heard me go quiet and i started coughing and screaming and WAAAAAAAA aaaaa ing all over and finaly my dad did the himlic over the toilite. I was thinking what if this is the end,what if i never have another trip to disney land,what if my mom has another kid. Finaly i barfed up a fresh peice of becautiful peice of SPAGETTI! Sounds nasty but
A.My dad knows the himlic
B.My dad saved my butt
C.I was an ignorant and not scared?
D.I LIVED!
So what happned was my mom started scraming and yelling @ me after i wish i kept that spegitti after i barfed~~

No comments: