Saturday, October 24

Loc was nominated to win

http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/83087

A blog about fun and being a kid at heart!

Ok so i got 1 vote but i was nominated 4 hours ago so...
I already made my acceptance speech ...

Oh oh thank you my home cats i never thought righting my daily thoughts down and my daily words of wisdom would help people so much! I know everybody wants a bite of me and i know the tabloids are going to be a feeding frenzy even know i just am one of the best blogggers in the freakin world! But all kidding aside i want to thank Jesus and god for having katie and aliyah and i and having me because i am one of the best things to happen to the internet! But i know that some other host needs to speak to end this wonder full television show so i would carry on talking about some crazy story that people wanna hear so badly (im so sorry) but i know that this discussion needs to start (i know my hair looks beautiful today,thanks!) but i know Perez needs to say some stuffing about how i totally kicked his choppers and how he needs total revenge on me! Hey keep my name out of my mouth because you don't know me!Thanks you for this award and i don't think your beautiful i think your beyond it! Thank you so much LOC F-ERS

No comments: