Tuesday, July 28

Part three Mall eXperience Pac Sun





Now we are at PAC sun So the skinny jeans are at the right of the store and so everyone tried to help me gather the two pairs of jeans really wanted or just needed to get some because they where on sale for two 4 $55 bucks! So i tried size 00,0,1,2,3 I notice i am not able to fit in 00,0,1,2. So three fit ok I guess? Everyone hated that I tried on so many pairs I was only trying on two at first then it became 6. I had never ever ever ever wanted to shop at PAC sun i was never familiar with there sizes so idk that they where not actually real junior sizes!
Later i noticed the lady gave me a huge bag for two pairs of one ounce of fabric and a big fat felling that i am fat! LOL! so yeah Great mall eXperience!? next I will try to go to one more store today but if i can not i will write stuff still! Oh yeah the lady forgot to take of the alarm even when we paid for them THANKS if she did not track me down the mall i would of been wearing skinny jeans with a big fat alarm on them! My trips to the mall!
*Life Of The Critic*

No comments: